Post Description: Race IT successfully released fixes for a few bugs that were affecting the form designer, referral codes, and others.
Category: Event Directors
V4.11.2 - Race IT Release Notification
Race IT successfully released fixes for a few bugs that were affecting our clients and our platform. The web server was recycled and the site was down for less than 15 minutes on May 13, 2016 around 1AM EST.
- Added validations to prevent errors in the form designer if question text included quotation marks.
- Fixed an error where if a team captain was not a member of a team and the team creation fee was $0.00, they weren’t able to successfully create the team. Now, if a team captains who are not also team members will be taken to the Checkout page initially and will click Complete Registration (No Payment Required) to successfully set up the team.
- There were a few issues with saving the Theme Builder in Firefox that have been corrected.
- Corrected an issue where participants who were registering with a reservation code/URL for a hidden team category were unable to create their own teams.
- Fixed a problem where if a Referral code was applied and then the participant edited or updated their cart, the referral code would no longer be applied.